Education Overseas Academy

Self Assessment

The Skilled Independent Migration - is aimed to attract highly skilled and employable migrants to Australia, to contribute to the Australian economy. The Skilled Migration stream, primarily consists of - an assessment of the candidate's level of skills in the nominated occupation, basic requirements and pass the 'Points Test'.  

Your occupation should be either from SOL or CSOL

Your Occupation in CSOL (You can apply only for Subclass 489 and 190 Visa, you will not be eligible for subclass 189 visa and also you are not eligible for relative sponsored Visa).



Age :

English language:
(Individual Component not less than 6 )

or equivalent standard in a specified test

Overseas skilled employment in nominated occupation or
a closely related occupation undertaken in the past 10 Years*

Australian Skilled Employement in nominated occupation or
a Closely related occupation undertaken in the past 10 years* :

*Note: Maximum points that can be awarded for Australian or overseas skilled employment or combinations of both is 20 points
Qualification (Australian or recognised overseas)
  Diploma or other trade qualification or award recognised by a relevant Assessing Authority
  Bachelor degree (including a Bachelor Degree with Honour or Master)

Recognition of Australian Study



Minimum two Years full-time (Australian Study requirement)

Credentialed Community Language :
NAATI accreditation or recgnition



Partner Skills :
Primary Applicants partner meets threshold requirements for skilled migration visa



Professional Year:
Completion of a recongnised Professional Year



Choose one of the following :-

  Skilled Independent (Subclass 189)
  Nomination by State or Territory (Subclass 190)
  Sponsorship by Family or State or Territory (Subclass 489)

Study in a regional Area:
Must Meet the Australian study Requirement while Studying in a regional area



Total Points



While my migration application is being processed, shall I visit Australia?

Generally, Yes but you may required to meet the visa requirements and establish your requirement to visit Australia .......

Read more

Shall I be granted my migrant visa whereas I am in Australia?

No. If you have launched an off-shore visa, you should be outside Australia before you could be granted the migrant visa. Hence you must depart Australian and collect your visa outside Australia and then entry Australia with the migrant visa........

Read more

Where should Non-Resident Indian take IELTS test?

IELTS test can be undertaken in their current country of residences. With